Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Mizani Line

So I'm sure that we have all used Mizani products before.  I know that I was a fiend for that Mizani perm back in the day day.  Those days are long gone for me...so you can only imagine how pumped I was to hear about the launch of the Mizani True Textures!



If you haven't heard about the line yet, here's the lowdown
Mizani True Textures is "designed specifically to care for naturally curl hair, True Textures addresses the unique characteristics of each curl type with specific products to meet individual needs, such as moisture, frizz control, and curl definition."
aka they finally have a line for those of us with kinks :-D

The line includes

  • Moisturizing Sulfate-Free Shampoo
  • Curl Replenish Intense Moisturizing Mask
  • Perfect Curl Defining Cream Gel
  • Moisture Stretch Curl Extending Cream
  • Cleansing Cream Conditioning Curl Wash
I haven't spotted the products in Beauty Supply stores YET, but once I do...bet that I will be trying them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment