Friday, December 25, 2009

Mega-Tek Challange



Today I am beginning my Mega-Tek challange (whooo hoooo!).  I was so excited to get my package in the email.  I ordered my Mega-Tek from doversaddlery.com for about $24 bucks.  I must say that the delivery RIDICULOUSLY fast!  I ordered my late on Sunday night (12/20/09).  I wasn't expecting to receive it until 12/28 since I had missed the cutoff date for Christmas delivery.  I received my Mega-Tek on 12/24.  It took only 3 business days to arrive and I am ecstatic!  I can offer only rave reviews for doversaddlery.com 





Here's my regimen for today


Pre Poo
45 minutes-1 hour
-cheapie conditioner-VO5
-EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
-JBCO (jamaican black castor oil)
-Vitamin E oil
*I recently started doing a pre-poo because I have been experiencing a lot of shedding.  This is probably with the season but some more moisture can't hurt.


Shampoo
Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo
*I use this as my clarifying shampoo. I only use it once every 2 weeks.  I alternate between this shampoo and another moisturizing shampoo.


Mega-Tek
Apply directly to scalp and massage in.  Leave in for about an hour.
-I am diluting my Mega-Tek with coconut oil and JBCO.  The mix is about 50% Mega-Tek and 50% oil.  


Conditioner
-Trader Joe's Balancing Conditioner
*I've read great reviews about this conditioner and I finally bought it a few days ago.  I can't wait to see how it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment