Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Miss Jessie's Sale

Hey Bellas,


I almost forgot to post about Miss Jessie's annual BOGO sale!!  The sale ends December 31st so hurry up and place your order.  Miss Jessie's has great products...however, they're not the cheapest.  This is a great opportunity to finally purchase the Miss Jessie's product that you've been eyeing all year.  


Where can you purchase your products?


If you live in NY, at the Miss Jessie's store
120 Hancock Street
Brooklyn, NY 11216
(718) 852-2600

*Bougie Alert-You need an "appointment" to even walk into the salon...Last year I learned this after just walking in.  They let me purchase my products anyway, "this time only"...Try your luck


If you love online shoppingMiss Jessie's website or another site like Naturally Curly


I myself own the Curly Pudding and the Curly Meringue.  





I love the Curly Pudding.  It stretches and defines your curls.  When using it, you must put some type of moisturizer into your hair.  Using the Curl Pudding alone will leave your hair dry and crunchy.  Miss Jessie's recommends using their Buttercreme but I found that too greasy.  With the Curly Pudding, I usually use Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey.  Although I don't use it like I used to, I still love this product.

P.S.  I use this product with a braid out or twist out to see a difference in curl.  







I was not a big fan of Curly Meringue.  It left my hair crunchy even with the moisturizer.  This is supposed to have a stronger hold than the curly pudding.  It's too strong for me :-/


I do have friends that use this and like it...so try it for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment