Sunday, December 20, 2009

Welcome

Hey bellas!


I have FINALLY decided to create a blog. I went natural more than a year ago, and I was clueless when I began.  After getting fed up with my newly natural fro, I decided to start my education about my hair.  Since then, I have become a natural hair junkie.  I have learned so much about being natural and I have grown to LOVE it.    


This blog will primarily be about my hair journey. However occasionally, I will take the opportunity to share some of my other interests....photography, music, Deaf culture, and shopping.


Enjoy.  I encourage comments of for improvement and news on your hair journey.


P.S.  my perm ladies are welcome as well.  I don't discriminate ;-)  Learning to love yourself and your hair is the goal..

No comments:

Post a Comment