Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Do

Happy Thursday :-D

I just wanted to show you all what my hair looks like.  I realized that I've been wearing it for about 2 months now.  Why?  I wanted a protective style which would allow me some time to just leave my hair alone!  The less manipulation, the better.  My hair grows faster when I am not touching it.

I cornrowed my hair a few nights ago and left those in.  Cornrows stretch out my hair the best as compared to twists or loose braids.  I took out the cornrows, combed my hair, and did a flat twist across the front.  I used a headband to pull back the twist and the rest of my hair.  This was my first time wearing the flat twist out but I THINK it looked cute :-D

















I am going to wear my hair out for few more days however I am getting another wig.  I am trying to do protective styling until the the end of May.  I will take breaks like these to wear my hair out for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment