Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Half Wig

Heylo Bellas!

So I purchased a new half wig that I thought I'd show you.  I bought it for Spring Break as my "beach hair" haha.  The beach was so windy that I looked absolutely crazy..BUT I've been wearing it since I came back.




I purchased it from the same store for the same price, $19.99.  This brand is "Vanessa" which is supposed to be decent quality.  I couldn't really tell because my wig was exposed to extreme weather conditions (sand & salt water)...but I can say that it is still is good condition surprisingly.


I know some of you have purchased half wigs! Let me know how it's going and show me some pictures :-)

2 comments:

  1. soo i tried to comment on the first half wig post b4 but im curious to hear your take on straight half wigs cuz the ones ive seen look too fake to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great question...

    Half-wigs
    I think that for natural hair, a straight-half wig is not the best move. Even if you manage to blend your hair with the half-wig, the slightest moisture will change your texture. I have seen many women with permed hair rocking straight half wig...and very well might I add. For permed hair, it is an easy alternative to getting a full head weave or a few tracks in the back.

    Full Wigs
    So I've only seen a FEW, straight wigs that I like. They usually look to shiny and "wiggy" to me. I have tried them on for fun but I don't think that I would purchase one...but then again I never thought that I would ever wear a half-wig. I think it is especially hard to conceal your natural edges with a straight wig...but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete